First week of April, rhymes with maple?
FEZ Week In Review is a series where we go over the stories that mattered most to you in the past seven days, whether gaming, tech, entertainment or otherwise, we bring them together for you to view in one quick glance!
Some poor choices of phrase on Bioware’s behalf.
10. Bioware Creative Director Makes Excuses For SWTOR
There were some pretty elaborate gags this year.
9. ‘YouTube Shutting Down’ And ‘Smell Your Search Results’ From Google’s April Fools’ 2013
Cut away the fat and you’re left with the real deal.
8. Game Developer Chris Hecker Uses PlayStation 4 Unveil To Criticize Gaming Industry
7. ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ Review: Almost a Good G.I. Joe Movie
Will we ever get over SimCity?
6. ‘SimCity’s Never Ending Review, Will The Game Ever Be A Recommend?
Blue Man Group called, they want their e-mail client back.
5. “Gmail Blue” April Fools’ Joke Made Real With Chrome Extension
Yeah, it’s pretty weird that early release Ouya hardware and software is getting final review treatments.
4. Why Are People Reviewing The Ouya, Much Less Giving It Poor Scores?
A disappointing follow-up.
3. StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm (PC) Campaign Review: Falling Out Of Love With Blades
After plenty of coverage, it’s time to render a verdict.
2. BioShock Infinite (PC/Xbox 360) Staff Review: A Sky Full Of Dreams
People were pretty surprised at SimCity‘s weird simulations.
1. ‘SimCity’ Still Broken: Mega-City Built With No Power, Water, Or Sewage, Sims Okay With That
Also, don’t forget to check out last week’s FEZ BRO SHO!