I normally wouldn’t write about sweepstakes but when I saw Total Recall was promoting with nine different opportunities I thought I would share it. You know the story of Total Recall, you can live a fantasy life of your choice and that is what these sweepstakes are all about. Rekall will give moviegoers the chance to live out their fantasies as a sports anchor, rock star, fashionista, professional videogamer, DJ or even a secret agent.
Yeah, all that caught my attention too. I’ve got the details below for the different categories but I wanted to let all of our NYC and LA peeps and anyone going to Comic-Con to look out for special kiosks where you can choose a Rekall experience and get a special photo.
- The Sports Anchor winner will spend the day at ESPN headquarters to get the full experience of a day in studio, provided by ESPN
- The Rock Star winner will hang with Green Day, attend a sound check and receive backstage access provided by Pandora
- The Fashionista winner will meet Heidi Klum and her stylist in Los Angeles, sponsored by AOL
- The Secret Agent winner will attend the Stiletto Spy School or the MI6 Academy, sponsored by Yahoo! Movies
- The UFC Champion winner, sponsored by UFC, will train with pro fighters and sit octagonside with the trainer
- The Celebrity winner will live like a celebrity in Los Angeles and attend a red carpet event, sponsored by Wonderwall
- The DJ winner will receive DJ lessons from a high-profile DJ, sponsored by Complex
- The Video Gamer winner will travel to Microsoft headquarters to meet a game developer and receive the chance to battle it out with a pro, sponsored by Microsoft
- And the Millionaire winner will receive 1,000,000 Sony Rewards points, sponsored by Sony Rewards. With Sony Rewards, members can get rewarded for doing the things they already love – like going to the movies, playing games, sharing and more. The points can be used to redeem for the latest Sony electronics, movies, music and games – and even once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Check out the Welcome to Rekall website for more information.