Leading Third-Party Manufacturer of Video Game Accessories Announces
Afterglow® Prismatic™ Wireless Dolby® 5.1 Headset
PDP® E3 Lineup Includes First Look at Disney Infinity Accessories, Proprietary SmartTrack™ Controller Technology, Afterglow Headsets and Controllers, Award-Winning Energizer® Charging Accessories, Licensed Mobile Cases and More
Product highlights for the PDP lineup at E3 include:
- Afterglow Audio: In addition to the debut of the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset, PDP’s audio lineup includes the unveiling of Headbanger®, PDP’s line of consumer headsets and earbuds, and the Afterglow Wired On-Ear Headset for Xbox 360.
- Disney Infinity Accessories: PDP is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Infinity Storage and Travel accessories. The line consists of six individual products that provide players with several transportation and storage options featuring their favorite characters.
- Energizer Portable Power: PDP is the proud manufacturer of the Energizer charging solution line and will be showcasing their current line of products, along with the CES Innovation Award winning Afterglow HDMI cables at E3
- Afterglow and Licensed Controllers: PDP introduces their custom engineered SmartTrack Technology, which provides superior analog stick performance and accuracy that allows for more accurate shots, tighter turns, and greater control. SmartTrack will be featured in the Afterglow 10th Anniversary Gaming Controllers and upcoming specially licensed controllers for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- PDP Mobile: Also available are new licensed mobile cases from DC Entertainment, Disney, Marvel and Nintendo and the latest Nerf mobile and gaming accessories. At E3, PDP will also unveil its upcoming mobile lifestyle brand, ZUMI®. ZUMI will feature high-impact, functional mobile case designs, combining unique materials and utility features including arm straps, card cases, belt clips and game controllers.
For a first hand look at these upcoming products from PDP, please visit Booth #2803 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, please visit www.pdp.com.
To download a complete list of products and product details, including image assets for all products being show at E3, please click here:
For any questions, or E3 appointment booking, please contact:
About Performance Designed Products LLC
Performance Designed Products LLC, a Lynn Tilton company, is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing products for all major video game platforms, including: Sony PS3, PSP and PS Vita; Nintendo DS, Wii and Wii U; and Microsoft Xbox 360, Kinect and now, Xbox One, as well as a line of mobile accessories for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Android and eReader devices. The company has been manufacturing video game accessories for more than a decade. PDP sells products under a variety of brands, with products being found at most major retailers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and throughout Europe and Australia & New Zealand.
About Patriarch Partners
© 2013 Performance Designed Products LLC. Performance Designed Products, PDP, AFTERGLOW, Prismatic, SmartTrack, Headbanger, Zumi and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Performance Designed Products LLC. Dolby is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories. Energizer and other marks, including graphics, are trademarks of Energizer and are used under license. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. Use here of any other trademarks should not be construed to imply that PDP is a licensee of such companies, or that such companies endorse or sponsor PDP’s products.