Starting December 1st you will be able to get on-demand and live UFC fights on your Xbox 360 console. You know since it’s Xbox that you won’t just be streaming these events but they’re adding interactivity to the way you view it. You will be able to connect with friends to predict fight results (there will be a leaderboard), compare fighter stats and records with fight cards, watch weigh-ins, interviews, press events and more.
The first live event will be UFC 140 on December 10th. Here is all the good detailed stuff:
- Live and On-Demand Video– Event previews, UFC Countdown, press conferences, weigh-ins, interviews, workouts, highlights, and more, together for the first time on your big screen.
- Streaming HD Quality in 720p – UFC fans demand stunning HD viewing, and Xbox LIVE brings the most premium streaming HD to the big screen.
- Pay-Per-View with Ease – The biggest pay-per-view fights available to all Xbox LIVE members in HD and SD pricing options. Purchase directly with your credit card, Microsoft Points not required.
- Interactive Fight Card with Predictions – Size up the fighters with the tale of the tape and view their past fight results. Predict upcoming fights, compare results with friends for points and bragging rights, and see where you stand against them on the leaderboard, all accessible while watching the fight so you’ll never have to leave the excitement of the Octagon.
- Control the action with Kinect – Focus on the fight instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the video content, bring up the Interactive Fight Card, or play, pause, and rewind that big punch, kick or submission…all with the magic of Kinect.