Okay, so maybe you’re in a few of the following situations. The UPS guy hasn’t arrived at your home yet. You’re still at work because you didn’t request the day off. Your console is broke and you’re reading this on your mobile while getting it exchanged at Best Buy. Maybe several of these things. The fact of the matter is we understand and we want to help. So while you’re waiting, come watch some saucy footage of us playing an early part of the game!
Rob’s going to give you the full low-down on Skyrim in his forthcoming review, but I’ll take a few moments and express some of my favorite parts of the game so far, especially compared to previous games:
- Assassin’s Creed-style ‘finisher’ moves when you’ve just straight up owned some critter/dude/bandit
- The ultra-clean, chrome-less interface that ditches the typical medieval tropes of previous games.
- Graphics are amazing
- Fast travel doesn’t spoil exploration like it did in Oblivion
- Robbing towns blind
- Stripping people down to their skivvies taking all of their inventory
- Still only scratching the surface of the game hours in already.