The Frag Dolls, the gamer girls that kick-ass in video games, are looking for a new team member and it can be you! That is if you are a girl. I was super disappointed when I saw that stipulation also. I thought maybe I could wear a wig but it would be hard for me to disguise my deep manly voice and I’m too lazy to shave my neck beard. If you are a girl and you read our website and you like to kick-ass in videos games then take a look at what is required for you to become the next Frag Doll.
Next Frag Doll Requirements
- Avid female gamer with broad console, mobile and PC gaming experience.
- Competitive gaming experience that shows drive, passion, and a winning spirit of competition.
- Ability to work effectively from home with demonstrated self-starter motivation, organization, and follow-through.
- Experience with and knowledge of appropriate internet and forum etiquette.
- Poised, comfortable and articulate whether speaking in public or on camera
- Experience with managing multiple social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, etc..
- Supports and would be comfortable representing female gaming initiatives.
- A true team player who is willing to dedicate her passion and focus into building and growing the Frag Dolls brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week.
- Schedule flexibility for travel throughout the year, especially June – November.
Frag Doll Duties
- Represent the Frag Dolls and Ubisoft as knowledgeable, skilled, and passionate gamers.
- Play and promote various genres of games online via Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, mobile, and PC.
- Compete in online and live gaming tournaments and events.
- Demo Ubisoft games at live events to media and consumers.
- Create weekly written and video content for FragDolls.com.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings, conference calls, and email discussions.
- Post regularly on the Frag Doll forums and social media networks to foster discussion and build positive community relations.
- Use social media platforms to raise awareness about the Frag Dolls and Ubisoft, and to build consumer relationships.
- Utilize media training in press interviews to communicate relevant information about upcoming games and about the Frag Doll team.
- Conduct video interviews and walkthroughs with developers, executives, and consumers that will be interesting to our fellow gamers.
- Advocate for women in gaming and technology through interviews, created content, and charity support.
- Track and report contributions to Ubisoft promotions events using written reports, spread sheets, and presentation slides.
- Assistance with the development and execution of promotional campaigns and marketing strategies for Ubisoft and Frag Dolls brands.
If you think you got what it takes head on over to the Frag Dolls website for more information and how to apply. Deadline ends July 23rd, so don’t slack, ladies!