In what began with House of Thule and the death of Cazic-Thule takes a whole new twist with Rain of Fear. You can now sign up for EverQuest’s 19th expansion Rain of Fear. 19th! Rain of Fear includes: all-new features, character customization, in-game items and the unprecedented max level of 100!
In order to play the new expansion you will need to have a SOE Station account, if you don’t (you probably have one) then you can get one here. Download the client, only available for Windows, and sign up for the beta here. you can check out screen shots and get more information from the previous link. Here are some of the new Rain of Fear features:
- Level cap increase from 95 to 100 – Achieve a new max level of 100 and set a new standard of gameplay.
- Hunter System – Gain special rewards and titles for defeating large numbers of foes.
- Aggro Meter – A brand new tool to help better manage your aggro. You can now see your aggro level relative to your group.
- Collection System – Discover items throughout Norrath and collect sets for exciting rewards and titles.
- Improved Brokering System – Sell items in the Bazaar while being offline! More flexibility as a buyer to search and purchase from anywhere in the world.
- New Linear Item Progression – Stats on armor collected will increase as you move up from one tier to another.
- Customization with non-visible armor – All non-visible armor in Rain of Fear can be worn by all. You’ll be able to customize your stats for every encounter.
- Class-specific stat distribution – Collect items that are designed specifically for each classes’ abilities.
- More than 1800 New Spells (Ranks 1, 2 & 3) – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal.
- More than 550 AAs – Elevate your power and abilities like never before.
- More than 3500 New Items – Create your own identity with thousands of new items.
- More than 3000 New Tradeskill recipes – Increase your value across Norrath by creating items only available by your craftsmanship.
- More than 110 Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot.
- 13 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures.
- 9 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath.
- 19 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive Missions.
- Continued opportunity to kill off Halflings.
- Legends of Norrath – 5 Digital Booster Packs.