Players who wish to participate in the GUNDOG beta test can sign up at www.gundoggame.com and download the game client to get in on the ruff and toughaction which starts 8AM PST, 11AM EST on April 4, and will run through April 8.
Published by OGPlanet and developed by Innoceed, GUNDOG deploys newly recruited pups and strays into a World War-esque era that has gone to the dogs… quite literally! In a world populated by anthropomorphic canines, which blends tactical team-based shooting mechanics with collectable card game elements (cards that give you unique characters and skills), GUNDOG is a fun, yet strategic, third-person shooter unlike any other.
- 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire),
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Card System – Collect to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Characters (with more in development)
- Customizable Characters & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win
GUNDOG is a breed unlike any other; unleash the Dogs of War!
To participate in the April 4-8 Beta Test, and for additional information onGUNDOG, including in-game events, contests, giveaways, and giveaways, please visit the official GUNDOG site at www.gundoggame.com and “Like” the officialGUNDOG Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/gundoggame.