BUENOS AIRES, Argentina–May 3, 2013 [FleshEatingZipper]–Widow Games announced today that Mind Pursuit, one of the bestselling trivia games in the world, is now available for iOS, Android™ and Windows® 8 devices. Test your general knowledge with thousands of questions in six categories, and even play against up to six of your friends simultaneously in the official version of the popular board game. Mind Pursuit is free to play, with hundreds more questions available to unlock or purchase. Mind Pursuit challenges your knowledge in sports, nature, art, entertainment, history and geography. Answer correctly, and you can earn stars to unlock more question packs, or purchase additional packs in popular themes or ever-increasing levels of difficulty. Features of Mind Pursuit include:
- Official version, true to the classic board game.
- Single-player mode: Test your knowledge against the computer in any of the three difficulty levels (Smart, Wise and Genius).
- Multiplayer mode: Have fun playing against your friends and family in games for up to 6 simultaneous players.
- Gather coins! Answer the questions correctly, earn and/or steal stars and clear rounds in order to gather “coins” you will later be able to use in the Online Store to unlock Theme or Difficulty question packs for free!
- Virtual Store: Unlock new Theme packs with hundreds of additional questions on several topics (e.g. Music, Movies, TV series packs), or get the Walking Encyclopedia pack with over 2400 questions in the 6 different categories.
- Do you think you know it all…? Answer correctly as many questions as possible in each game and unlock the increasing Difficulty packs! If you don’t want to wait and think you’re ready for the test, get them right away in the Virtual Store.
- Music: 3 different music styles for you to choose from for your games.
Mind Pursuit is available now for free. For more information, please visithttp://widowgames.com/en/mind-