You know how we told you that there were no more TouchPads available? Well it looks like HP was hoarding them to use as an incentive for developers that want to get one still. They are hoping that these developers actually develop apps and not put Android on them.
HP has brought back, for a limited time, the Developer Device Purchase Program. If you are a registered developer for HP you may be eligible to get a 32GB TouchPad for $149.99 from HP. You will have to email them and ask for the coupon and how to get it since it’s not available on their site. Details below.
- Product: 32 GB TouchPad
- Price: $149.99 (USD) for US and Canada; €150 in Europe (includes VAT); £130 in the UK (includes VAT).
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be made.
- Developer requests for coupons must be received by Friday, November 18th, 2011 to be considered.
- Coupons are valid through November 27th, 2011 or while supplies last.
- Coupons are available to registered developers only. (HP employees are not eligible.)
- One (1) device may be purchased with each coupon, and you may request up to two (2) coupons. The coupon(s) will be invalidated once used.