Everyone gets a little lonely in Minecraft. Maybe you just started playing, maybe your server washed away into the murk of the internet. Well, we at FleshEatingZipper extend a welcoming hand to our own in-house server. Whether you’re building domes or elaborate palaces (perhaps even cities made inside a massive ravine?) we welcome all comers to our quaint little corner of Notch’s kingdom. Want in? Follow these simple instructions…
First off, our server address is cally.flesheatingzipper.com and we are implementing a whitelist. There are some expectations though and bear in mind, this is not all-inclusive:
- The server will remain Survival and continue (mostly) unmodded.
- Be respectful of other players.
- Griefing will result in banning. We will be very strict about this.
- Don’t build stupid shit. Seriously, don’t build one-block-wide structures into the sky, that’s just annoying.
So what do you need to do to get in? Answer these questions three in the comments below and as we’re able to start adding, you’ll be granted access:
- Your Minecraft name
- Why you want to be on our Minecraft server. What will you contribute?
- Any previous servers you may have been on.
Best of luck to all, we look forward to mining with you in the future! You can check out a variety of our articles from our users about what we’ve been building!
FleshEatingZipper Has A Minecraft Server, Pics And Invite Inside!
FleshEatingZipper’s Minecraft Server In Pictures – Week 1
FleshEatingZipper’s Minecraft Server In Pictures – Week 2
(From the forums!) FEZ Minecraft Server pics/updates