Yes, we’re glad this week is over, too.
FEZ Week In Review is a series where we go over the stories that mattered most to you in the past seven days, whether gaming, tech, entertainment or otherwise, we bring them together for you to view in one quick glance!
Oh, it’s so, so bad.
10. ‘iSteve’ Review: Don’t Watch This. Just Don’t.
He’s not so baaaaad.
9. As ‘Oblivion’ Looms, I Wonder Why People Hate Tom Cruise So Much
What did you think of it?
8. ’42′ Review: A Jackie Robinson Movie That’s Not About Jackie Robinson
A lot of people were interested in going to Mars… forever!
7. Mars One Opens Astronaut Registration, Expects 1M People To Apply For One-Way Trip
Yeah, definitely tower defense.
6. Cubemen 2 (PC) Review: It’s Tower Defense, All Right
There aren’t enough idiots in the world, I suppose. Not the runners.
5. Oh, Wow: People Seriously Believe The Boston Marathon Bombing Was A Government Job
Greg blew a lot of minds with his BioShock Infinite breakdown.
4. A Commentary On Violence, Race, And Choice In ‘BioShock Infinite’
Big, scaly monsters have not worked well to sell this game.
3. ‘Defiance’ MMO Not Faring Well As Trion Worlds Unveils Low Gamer Turnout
Imagine Double Dragon, but without the dragons.
2. Sacred Citadel (XBLA) Review: What’s Old Is Kinda New Again
Pretty bird, pretty bird… pretty bird.
1. Dragon’s Prophet (PC) Beta Preview: Yep, There Be Dragons Here
Don’t forget to check out last week’s FEZ BRO SHO…
All kinds of Strip Search discussion? SURE.
…and listen to this week’s edition of The N5 Show!